Saturday, May 23, 2009

L Magazine Presents the NADA Emerging Artist Party at Bumble & Bumblephoto by Michael Seto


Whole Foods Market New York City stores sponsored the L Magazine NADA Emerging Artist Party at Bumble & Bumble this past Thursday. I created the signage for the event, and I attended the party as a guest. Of course, it was a lot of fun– delicious food, plus free-flowing wine & whiskey! I especially had fun creating the chalkboard for the oyster shucking station. Hipsters eating oysters– naturally! To check out all the photos of the event, click here. There are pictures of my signage, as well as my co-workers dishing out gelato & brownie sundaes and shucking oysters. There are also a couple of "Where's Waldo"-esque pictures of me watching a really wacky costume-fashion show, too!

No comments: